At Ballarat Bolts and Fasteners, we pride ourselves on being locally owned and operated, offering our customers superior service, leading brands, and competitive pricing
Our wealth of knowledge in the industry enables us to offer outstanding customer service, with prompt deliveries to service your site or manufacturing requirements.
Recently moved to 1129 Latrobe Street, we have been supporting Ballarat and surrounding areas for 25 years with a purpose built super store catering for all industries and areas of trade.
The new premises hosts a huge showroom full of new and exciting products from leading suppliers such as ‘Ramset’, ‘Powers’, ‘Hobson’, ‘Brighton Best’, ‘Beaver’, ‘Bordo’ and ‘PWB Anchor’.
Respected industry leaders have claimed the new premises as ‘the best facility they have seen nationally.’
BBF began trading in 1987 and from there, immediately established itself as a market leader in the supply of fasteners to the greater Ballarat region.
In 2002, Ballarat Bolts and Fasteners came into the ownership of Mark Fawcett, who is from a 4th generation farming family in the Ballarat region.